- Hang a shoe bag on the back of your bathroom door and use it to hold makeup, toiletries, brushes, hair ties, etc.
- To determine if pearls are real, lightly rub them over your teeth. Fake pearls will be perfectly smooth, and real ones will feel slightly gritty or textured.
- When you’re shopping for a jacket, coat, or blazer, pay attention to the fit around the shoulders. While a tailor can tweak pretty much everything about the fit of a jacket—from tapering the waist to shortening it—they can’t change the shoulders. Make sure the seams sit perfectly at the bony tops of your shoulders.
Or have us make you one! A couture jacket never goes wrong! Because it’s tailored to fit just you!
- When shopping for jeans, if you want a perfect fit on your bum, one that does not slide on down like a low waist, put the jeans on and try to sit in the air, if your bum slides out then it’s definitely not what you want.
- If blush or bronzer breaks in your handbag, pre-moistened makeup removing wipes will clean up the loose powder flawlessly.
- Revamp an old coat by swapping out the buttons and having a tailor replace the lining with something eye-catching, like a pattern or a bright color.
- If you don’t feel like trying on a dress but still want to see where the hem will hit you, align the shoulder seam exactly with your shoulder bone (not your collarbone).
- Snap clip-on earrings onto flats for an instant evening shoe, or onto shirt collars for DIY embellishments.
- Dressy occasions aren’t the time to play with trends, so know your silhouette /style and stick to it to always look your best.
- To drop bloat five days before a big event, stay away from dairy and whole grains, which can do a number on the digestive system.
I hope you enjoyed reading… everyone has got their own style, and knowing yours is what makes you stand out! you don’t have to move with the trends, be you and find fashionable ways to make your style a trend setter.